1. It's 2013! What will be the first thing you do that is memorable?
I'm planning on going up to Seattle in a couple weeks. I've lived here almost my whole life, and I've never been up there. How sad is that!? So I guess that will be memorable, right?
2. It's also income tax season... what do you plan on doing with all of that $$$?
Paying off some bills. I know, I'm so exciting, right? Maybe I'll have enough to buy a new couch too. That would sure be nice! I hate my old couch. Ick.
3. What are your 2012 pros/cons?
Hmm. Interesting question. Well, we bought a house at the very end of 2011, so 2012 was spent moving in, and adjusting to being homeowners. That sure had a lot of pros and cons to it. Being able to customize stuff has been a ton of fun. New lighting fixtures, sink, faucet, landscaping.. We had a lot of fun with that. But at the same time, we also had to adjust to the financial changes. Ick.
4. What are you looking forward to this year?
- Painting my house, inside and out
- Decorating my house more, new furniture, curtains, etc.
- Adding some actual landscaping to my house
- Watching Jordyn grow up. She will be TWO this year!
- Potty Training. It's going to be hard, and frustrating, but it will be so cool when we are done.
- Maybe having another baby? Definitely not happening right away, but it's a whole year. Maybe I'll change my mind.
5. What was your favorite movie, CD album, book of 2012?
I didn't really have any favorites. I'm not very "up on the times" if you know what I mean. Haha. But I totally loved the Hunger Games movie. I only saw it once, but it was awesome, and I want to buy it!