On a completely different note, I was nominated for another Liebster Award! This time from Melissa at Apartment One. You're such a sweetheart Melissa! Thank you! I'm starting to run out of ideas for my list of random facts though. So forgive me for any repeats. =] Seriously, I'm so flattered by all these nominations. You guys are the best!
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Write 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
11 RANDOM FACTS:
- I'm a very emotional person. I cry at everything. It's pathetic.
- I spent half of my childhood playing in the woods behind our house, pretending I was Pocahontas. I spent the other half of my childhood in the garage with my Dad, getting grease under my nails.
- I am seriously addicted to Mt. Dew. It's ridiculous.
- I envy women with pretty fingernails. I've tried every strengthener on the market, and I take extra vitamins for my hair and nails.. but no luck. I'm cursed with these thin little nails.
- I teach Sunday School to a group of 16 and 17 year olds, and I love it.
- I do not like ground meat. The texture grosses me out.
- I also do not like seafood. Oh except crab puffs at Chinese restaurants, and the fish and chips you order at restaurants. Those are good.
- I have never had a drop of alcohol in my entire life. Unless you count that time I wasn't paying attention and grabbed my nail polish remover, thinking it was my water bottle. I still gag at that memory.
- I am a horrible procrastinator, which explains why I'm always at the bottom of the link up list.
- I want to dress nice and feminine every day, but I never know if I'm doing it right, so I end up in jeans and a t shirt.
- I have gallstones, so if I eat anything that's too high in fat, I will spend a few hours curled up on my bed in terrible pain.
- Why did you start blogging? I was a newlywed, trying to keep a record of our new life together.
- Are you married, in a relationship, or single and ready to mingle? Married for 5 years to my best friend <3
- What's your favorite movie? Oh I have so many! The Little Mermaid, Secret of NIMH, Pride and Prejudice, Moulin Rouge.. those are just a few!
- Whats your guilty pleasure? Mountain Dew
- What's your beauty essential? Mascara. I have thin wispy blonde eye lashes. Without mascara, I look like I'm 12 years old.
- Real babies/furbabies/both or none? Both! Currently one daughter, almost two years old, one black cat named Bagheirah, and one black lab named Twister.
- If you had three wishes what would they be and why? First, I would wish for complete freedom from debt for ourselves and our parents. Second, I would wish that no matter what I ate, I would always be a size 6. Third, I would wish for our family to be perfectly safe from any health problems for the rest of our lives. Those three things would take care of everything I stress about.
- Favorite place you have traveled to? Texas. Even though it was bloody hot outside, it was a gorgeous area and everyone I met was super friendly.
- If you could have lunch with any women who would it be and why? My Grandma Anna. I miss her terribly and I would love to be able to catch up with her, tell her what I've been doing, and hear her tell me how proud she is. =]
- February is almost over...did you make any new year resolutions? If so, how are they coming along...if not, why? Yes I did! I blogged about them here. I'm doing pretty good with some of them. Others, not so much. That gives me a good idea for a blog post!
- Aiden or Big? Honestly, I had to google this.. Haha. I've only seen a couple episodes of Sex and The City, but from those few minutes, I really liked Aiden. They seemed like a cute couple.