1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake? The multiple braid trend. Like in the photo to the left. Goodness, why did I think that looked good? I did this all the time. So my huge forehead is taking center stage in all my photos.
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics? I had a pretty big group of friends that I socialized with at school, but "best friends" would be Emily, Kari, Amanda, and Justina. I'm not going to share photos though, because I didn't plan ahead of time and get their permission.
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school? Pretty lazy really. A lot of time spent hanging around the house. Most weekends there would be a group of us getting together at someone's house, just to watch movies and talk really. We weren't a very lively bunch, no big parties or anything.
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that. For most of high school I was dating Chris, the man I'm currently married to. He took up such a large part of my life, that my friend Emily dedicated an entire page of my scrapbook to him. Haha. But for the last bit of high school, I did have a couple other guys that I dated. Matt, Ben, and Jordan were Junior year, and Tom was senior year. Obviously I got back together with Chris though.
|Homecoming Dance 2003|
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? Any of the dances. Getting all dolled up, butterflies in my stomach before meeting up with Chris, the flirting during the fast songs, and floating on clouds during the slow songs.